Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Favorite ED Recovery Related Blogs

Since the year is coming to a close, I thought I'd provide you all with links to my top 5 favorite ED Recovery blogs.

Are you "Eating With Your Anorexic?"
The blog by Laura Collins.  Laura is the author of Eating with your Anorexic, moderator of the Around the Dinner Table forum, and founder of FEAST.

Blogxygen
Written by the lovey Brie!  Brie, I love reading your blog and wish you and your family the best as you work on your recovery *hugs*

Eating Disorder Hope
This blog is has the absolute best contests each month!  I was the lucky winner of Goodbye Ed, Hello Me: Recover from Your Eating Disorder and Fall in Love with Life by Jenni Schaefer this year.  They also provided me with some great stuff for my school packets.

Eating Disorders Coalition News and Information
The absolute best blog for following ED related legislation in Washington, D.C.  I have lobbied with the EDC for three of the past four years, and can't wait to make my fourth lobby day this year!

Feed Me!
This is the blog by Harriet Brown, a very sweet lady.  She is the author of Feed Me!: Writers Dish About Food, Eating, Weight, and Body Image, one of the books I hope to profile here next year. 




1 comment:

  1. I'm so flattered to be on your list! Isn't it wonderful how more and more people are out there writing and sharing and educating??

    Including, notably: YOU!

    ReplyDelete