Friday, January 8, 2010

Full Disclosure with my Readers

Just wanted to give you all a heads up about how I select books for review here on the SJANAD blog. 

I will ALWAYS specify if a book has been given to me as a review copy by the publisher.  I just began requesting books from publishers, and thus far all the books I have received have been per my request.  If that ever changes, and I get so lucky as to be given a book without first soliciting it, I will let you know.

The new links in my posts to purchase the books were put there by me as part of the Amazon Affiliates program.  That means if you purchase the book by clicking through to Amazon with my link, I will receive a small portion of the sale price (about 4%) which I put back into my account for ANAD mailings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment